Skin Deco

Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day Update!

It's already Boxing Day and just a few more days to the New Year! I'll miss you 2008, you've been great to me.

This is just a post Christmas update since I'm not comfortably at home with my lappie so no pictures and reviews for today. In the next two days, after I've compiled my pictures and all then I'll bring my stuff over to the cyber cafe to update. So, bear with me!

I've just gone through all the giveaway entries and there will be THREE lucky winners! I'll need to compile the gift packs first before I reveal the winners so keep your fingers crossed for now!

Here's a heads up on a few product reviews that I'll try to manage over the weekend.:
- Shu Uemura Balancing Cleansing Oil
- RMK Separate Curl Mascara
- Diorshow Iconic Mascara
- The Body Shop Nature's Minerals Foundation Brush

That's all I have with me this weekend. My review pile is mounting up! Loads to review and not enough time *sighs*

Of course, I'll be posting up my Christmas FOTD, which apparently was something totally different from the recommendations that I posted, as well as some celebration pictures.

What did you do on Christmas Day? Got any interesting presents?


5 comments:

Askmewhats said...

I've got MAC Heatherette trio! :) and some more facial stuffs..lol and some outfit from families and cute stuffs from friends :) Happy Holidays! :)

Jenn said...

I stayed home the whole day and watched TVB dramas with the husband! lol!!

I'm looking forward to your upcoming reviews!! :D

Connie said...

Nikki: Cool prezzies you got!

Jenn: Awh, that's sweet! I'm getting broke from going out so much >.<

|| Lyññ || said...

Nice giveaways... hopefully can win them... =)
I got something that I've been dying to get my hands on... SKIN FOOD SUN ALOE BB CREAM!! I was surprised... why? cuz a guy bought it for me... hahaha... my cousin is so sweeeeettt~~

Merry Christmas!!

Tine said...

No pressies from the husband ('cos already gotten the EEEPC in Nov as an early present :p), but did get some goodies from my sister-in-law when we were in Sydney :)

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy