Skin Deco

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged! Know More About Connie!

The only post that I can think of doing while I'm not at my own laptop

Thanks for giving me something to do, Gio! While my boyfriend's playing DOTA. I've done a tag somewhat similar to this so some of the answers may be repetitive.

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 Years Ago (1998):
1. I was 11
2. I've just moved to a new town with no people
3. I went to Sunway Lagoon with my couz Eve to watch The Moffatts. Remember them?!
4. I had my first loan-shark-banging-at-the-door-for-my-dad experience. Lol
5. I helped my mom and aunt working at warehouse sales

5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List:
1. Get cracking on my case study. Who'd think that Barbie Dolls are so complicated?
2. Attempt to no sleep past 2pm.
3. Wash and change the bed spreads.
4. Annoy my cat.
5. Get excited that I only failed 2 subjects instead of 3 and I got 3 As! Yes! I got my exam results! Wheeeeeee!

5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Own 12 cats, 3 dogs, 2 turtles, 3 tortoises, 30 spiders, 20 scorpions, 20 snakes, 10 lizards, 2 hedgehogs, 3 sugar gliders, 2 guinea pigs, 2 frogs and a helper to help me feed and clean :D Oh and I'll have a big big area for all my pets. Oh! and I want 3 ducks and a goat. And a pot-bellied pig.
2. Travel! And SHOP! FOR ONCE I'D LIKE TO SHOP WITHOUT THINKING!
3. Invest and save for my future and my future generation because that's the responsible thing to do. It's cool to leave my grandchildren 1 million each when I die.
4. Do charity and not have to sweat about not having money to do big charities. C'mon people! It's October 27th and we're only at RM253! The target is RM450! I need a big donor. Volunteers?
5. Buy my mom her dream car.

5 Places I have lived:
1. Damansara Jaya, Petaling Jaya: Grandpa's house
2. Taman Bukit Maluri, Kepong: two houses in 10 years. Both rented
3. Bukit Sentosa, Rawang: two houses in 6 years. One bought, one rented.
4. Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur: Rented for 4 years
5. Semenyih, Selangor: Finally a house of our own! But I'm also renting a room near my college and partially staying at my boyfriend's.

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Helper at my aunt's restaurant washing cups and pouring coke.
2. English tutor to primary school kids. I miss them!

3. Exotic pet trader and exhibitionist. My bf and I were business partners.
4. Beauty consultant at cosmetic counter. Which initiated the current cosmetic-obsession.

Let's see... I'm gonna tag Pretty, Beetrice, Nikki, Tine and Lily.

18 comments:

beetrice said...

ohlala...I've been tagged? Hehe, good timing - I've got the nice Deepavali holiday to get through it! ;)

Connie said...

Ahhh... Deepavali. My local yumcha spot will be having free food. Might go over to vulture. :p Enjoy your holiday and I look forward to your post!

beetrice said...

LOL...no need to look forward - it's already done! :p

Tine said...

I'm on it!! :D

The Home Spa Goddess said...

Great post!

Elizabeth said...

You live in Semenyih? Me too! But I'm the opposite. I rent a room there near my uni lol

心。葵 said...

can i do this tag? though u didn't tage me~kekekeke~

my pink tag i am half way thru :P

i have too little pink!

Fabuless Beauty said...

Thanks for this! We get to know a little more about you. I would love shopping without worrying about the price tag too!

Askmewhats said...

thanks for the tag, I'll do this as soon as I can :) Nice to know a lot more about you :)

Evon said...

Yes Darling! wow..i think i have the pics of us at the concert! =)

Evon said...

btw, hello everyone...I'm Eve aka Evon ahahha

Connie said...

bee: Read it! And thanks for doing it :)

Tine: I shall be waiting... waiting... waiting....

THSG: Thanks :)

elizabeth: Yeah. I have a house there. I was gonna go to Nottingham initially but decided to stay back in KL instead. Semenyih too laid back for me. I'd be horribly lazy

Plue: Please do! It's open to everyone.

Fabuless Beauty: I'm still waiting for my rule free credit card. Buy anything, pay nothing. Sponsors? Any sponsors out there?

Nikki: I've read your post and thanks for doing it!

Evon: Lol! seriously? Did we take pictures? I can't remember. Lol.

gio said...

Thanks for doing the tag, it's nice to know more about you.
I can't believe you would own 30 spiders, though. I'm terrified of them!

prettybeautiful said...

done! :D

Cyndi said...

Remember me? We are from the same college! I have got my results too, hohohoh! Better than what I have expected^^

Connie said...

Gio: I <3 spiders. So cute and fuzzy. And itchy. hmmm...

pretty: read it! thanks!

cyndi: that's good to hear! I was pleased with my results too. Now all that's left is that bloody accounts *cries*

Evon said...

eh couzy...what r the results? =p

Connie said...

evey: 3As (woot!), 1B+, 1C+ (unexpected!) and 2Fs (expected. lol!)

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy