Skin Deco

Friday, October 10, 2008

Pink Tag for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Pink it´s my new obsession
Pink it´s not even a question
Pink on the lips of your lover, ´cause
Pink is the love you discover

TAG: Share some of your favorite Pink products and a Pink look that you've previously done or would like to do for this tag! Tag 5 other bloggers to do the tag by leaving a message on their blogs and don't forget to link the person who have tagged you.

What is your favourite PINK...

Eyeshadow?

1-G2 from the Manly 80-Color Eyeshadow Palette. It's a salmon-like pink that's not too bubble-gum and more wearable for me. It's not a very common shade of pink.

Blush?


Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in #11. I believe this shade has already been discontinued. I very seldom wear pink blush on its own but I like applying this to the apples of the cheeks to give it a more rosy look.

Lipstick?


Giorgio Armani Sheer Lipstick in #25 Hollywood Pink. Probably the only pink lipstick that I have! I haven't even swatched this baby. It's one of my collectibles. Doesn't it look pretty? The pink is actually just very sheer.

Lipgloss?


KATE Lip Gloss in PK-2. It's a sheer pink with the right amount of shine.

Nail Color?

I don't paint my nails :(

Any other favourite Pink product?


My Coastalscents PINK Kabuki brush!! It's so cute and soft and great in very way!

Got a Pink look to share?


Avril-inspired look. I like the look but not so much on me.


I'm tagging Plue, Agnes, Kia, Nikki and Cheeeezie! Anyone else who would like to do the tag, feel free. Leave a link on the chatbox so that we can have a look!


5 comments:

Stephanie / Yukaeshi said...

Where do you get your Giorgio Armani makeup? D:

yummy411 said...

connie! thanks for the tag! this is a great idea. i love your pink products and i have a pink kabuki too!

Connie said...

stephanie: GAC has two counters. One is in Isetan KLCC and another in Parkson Pavilion

Kia: Glad you're gonna do it! Thanks :)

yivonne said...

ook i dono where else to post.

Really? that was unfortunate. Actually my twin has met you before. Her name is yilaine. She sold a game to you i think.

Nice to meet you anyway.

imee said...

i love that pink kabuki, i have it too!

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy