Skin Deco

Monday, August 25, 2008

Night Out With Friends at Laundry

Presenting... Hot and Hotter. Hottest would be the one behind the camera *winks*

Finally, a Friday night spent out of home and Restoran Al-Bidayah but with the same gang of loonies. Kent, Ushar, Symon, Sylas, Andrew and I went to Laundry Bar at The Curve doing what an average teenager does at the very least, once a month -- club (something that I'm not familiar with). Does playing poker count as a clubbing activity? Oh well, the most important thing is being with the ones that you love.. and dressing up! Thanks so much, Ushar, for loaning me the dress, the shoes and the foundation. If it wasn't for you, I'd have to go wearing shorts and T-shirt. Thank you, Mei Mei, for straightening my hair that eventually could not remain straight for more than an hour. I have rubber bands for hair, I tell you! Andrew and I had our first dance and I must say, we totally rocked at the ceiling-pointing routine. The night ended wonderfully with an incredibly delicious plate of Nasi Lemak at Sea Park with one of the best fried chickens I've ever tasted.

Not easy to get him to take a decent picture.

Read on for description of items used and more crazy pics from the night.

It tizz all aboute zee sex

"Me no like beer!"

The Players

Group Pic! *excuse my ginourmous-looking arms*

Items Used:

Cream foundation (forgot the brand)
Missha Perfect Concealer
La Mer Loose Powder
Estee Lauder Bronzer in Soft Shimmer Bronzer
MAC Paint in Stilife
Sweetscents Pigments in Sand (inner lid)
MAC Eyeshadow in Prize Bloom (middle lid), Rare Specimen (outer lid), Beauty Marked -- beautiful color which I do not own (crease) and Ricepaper (highlight)
Indelible Gel Eyeliner in Endangered
Flamingo Mascara
Origins Once Upon A Shine Lip Gloss in Sheer Fig


12 comments:

Chian Li said...

nice colours :)
perfect for a night out

digie said...

i really like the colours! wah, u must seriously teach me how to substitute the colour for colours in 88 palatte.LOL. no moeny to buy MAC

gio said...

You look gorgeous! This is a great look for a night out.

cheeeezie said...

haha looks like a lotta fun :)

lovin' the smokey eye - beautymarked is gorgeous!

Connie said...

Chian Li: Thanks :)I wish I was in the comfort of my own home though then I'd have more colors to choose from. I had to work with what I have in my makeup case which explains the odd green eyeliner.

Diana: I don't have a lot of MAC colors to compare with the 88 color palette though. But of course, can't substitute those high shimmer colors because the 88 colors are more to the matte side or low shimmer. Pigments would be great subs for shimmery shadows. I'll do some comparisons when I've marked my palette.

Gio: Thanks :) I wish it came out looking smokier in pictures though. It was much smokier in real life.

Cheeeezie: It was! Not to be done weekly though. I'm deep down still a mamak girl ;)
I know.. :( is it a permanent color? Gah!!

Hayley said...

seems like u had so much fun!! =))
nice make up for the night! ;))
p/s: is that ur hubby? so rare to see his photo here keke.

Fairy said...

haha andrew is still a goofy chap!but he looks more matured thn the last time we saw him :)

you looked gorgeous!like ur lippy colour!btw, thanks for the review girly!

Ushar Danielle said...

OMG ! My boobs. God. Please forgive me for I have sinned. Hahaha. Had fun with you Connie. Mwax ! Kissies ! And no problem. Anytime also can load you baju. Just tiao me. :)

Connie said...

hayley: Thanks, dear. keke. That would be Mr. Connie aka Andrew. He won't let me put makeup on his face so no point plastering his pictures :p

Fairy: "Look" only la. HAHA! Thanks, babe. The long long foundation review I wrote on paper but haven't type. sorry! Soon soon.

Ushar: No Tara Reid case can d la. HAHA. *winks* See you tonight! saved the pics for you d. Some pictures waay too X-rated to post up here.LOL

E said...

was the dude trying to save her from getting exposed...or other wise?

Connie said...

E: More like he was trying to grope her. Lol. That's her boyfriend's hand, btw.

rebecca said...

The Star
(1)

Twinkle, twinkle, little star!

How I wonder what you are,

Up above the world so high,

Like a diamond in the sky.

(2)

When the blazing sun is gone,

When he nothing shines upon,

Then you show your little light,

Twinkle, twinkle all the night.
(3)

The dark blue sky you keep

And often thro' my curtains peep,

For you never shut your eye

Till the sun is in the sky.

(4)

'Tis your bright and tiny spark

Lights the traveler in the dark;

Though I know not what you are

Twinkle, twinkle, little star!

-----by aoc power leveling

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy