Skin Deco

Monday, July 28, 2008

New Review Rating System

You know how at the end of a review there's usually a rating out of 5 or out of 10? Well, previously I was practicing rating out of 5 but I find that it's quite hard for me to actually express how I feel about a product with the rating. For instance, I may rate two products 4/5 but I actually like one of the products more than the other. The ratings are usually determined not merely by how I feel but rather aspects such as packaging, quality, performance and price are taken into account. So, I've decided to come up with a new rating system that uses emoticons to express how I feel about the product. For each product that I rate, from now on, I will include an emoticon for it so that you'd know, overall, how I feel about the product.

I hope this new rating system works and do provide me with some feedback.
The emoticons that will be used are as follow:


-- OMG, I love it! I love it! LOVE IT!

-- Great product! Totally worth it.

-- Not too bad. I don't mind having it around.

-- I don't see the point of having this. Doesn't make any difference.

-- I can't decide if I like it or not.

-- You have got to be kidding me. This thing is horrible.

-- What an awful product! I hate it! Where's the bin?

5 comments:

Cher said...

I think u should put this on the side bar, so tht your reader can refer whenever they want to...cause its simply too many smiley to remember =)
just a suggestion.

Connie said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I am planning to do that. Just haven't got to it. Lol. Just finished a 2-hour post. *Phew*

cheeeezie said...

haha, i love this new rating system! the smileys are way too cute (:

Tine said...

Great idea on the new rating system :) Yeah, I do agree with Cher (tee hee hee!), it would be good to put the key on the sidebar for us to know what the cute smileys are :)

Connie said...

cheeeezie: glad you approve!:D

tine: Finally got the smileys on the sidebar ;) thanks girls

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy