Skin Deco

Monday, July 28, 2008

Negaraku

This look was inspired (but I toned down a notch) by a Specktra.net member -- Ambonee. I absolutely adore her looks as they're always so fun and colorful but at the same time they don't look over the top. As I was editing the pictures for my recreation, I noticed something: The look resembles the flag of Malaysia. Hmm...
Anyways, read on for close up pictures and description of products used.



Items Used:

Loreal True Match Foundation
Missha Perfect Concealer
Revlon Skinlights in Peach Light
Giorgio Armani Loose Powder
Jordana Powder Blush in Coral Sandy Beach
MAC Paint in Stilife
Manly 80-Color Bright Palette (Lemon Yellow, Rust, Dark Brown, Sky Blue, Metallic Blue, Beige Highlight)
Indelible Gel Eyeliner in Black Cherry
Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara
Prescriptives Eyebrow Powder
Origins Once Upon A Shine in Sheer Peach


Ambonee's version


4 comments:

Tine said...

Wahh patriotik nyerr ;)

Connie said...

It was unexpected. Lol

Paint Me Gorgeous said...

hey u really do have a gift for doing eyes! Nice. Love to come here cos there's always eye candy. Keep it up!

Connie said...

Thanks! I'd be delighted if you'd stop by here more often to check out the colorful looks ;)

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy