Skin Deco

Monday, June 23, 2008

"There's no other way than to say goodbye "

Whee!! My Aunt and Uncle took my cousin and I to watch Air Supply in concert at Genting Arena Of Stars. We had so much fun! Despite them being popular in the 80's, I grew up listening and karaoke-ing to their songs which are practically plastered on my mind. Songs like theirs never get old. They do though. They got very old. See the difference?


Read on to see my makeup for the night.



Russell (left) was incredibly short too but still very energetic! Props to the, for still being able to hit those high notes and jump around the stage. No changes in the voice either. We couldn't get good pictures though because we were practically sneaking to get pics since cameras were not allowed. Nevertheless, good fun!


With my cousin, Julia.

Not a bad crowd.


Can you see him?


Yep, he's that small.


My makeup was pretty simple. A little bit smokey. I was making do with what I had in my travel makeup case.


Items Used:

Amuse Stick Foundation
Revlon Skinlights in Bronze Light
Origins Pinch Your Cheeks in Raspberry
Averine Pressed Powder
Shu Uemura Glow On Blush in Harmonious Orange
Indelible Cream Eyeshadow in Bare Necessity
E.L.F Eyeshadow Quad in Luxe
Indelible Gel Eyeliner in Black Cherry
Smashbox Dual Ended Eyeliner Pencil
Maybelline Volume Express Mascara
Prescriptives Eyebrow Powder
Origins Once Upon a Shine Lip Gloss in Sheer Fig



3 comments:

Digie said...

hi! nice blog. came by ur blog thru lowyat.net. will come back for more tutorials after my exams. hehe.

Connie said...

thanks for checking out my blog! :) hope you enjoy it here.

Aunt Bubbly said...

I think you looked gorgeous la..very clean and simple.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy