Skin Deco

Monday, June 30, 2008

My First Official MAC Product!


Exciting isn't it? I don't own any MAC products apart from the Brush Cleaner which I actually helped myself to filling it into a spray bottle from my counter *oops!*. Actually, I still would not count this as my official "official" MAC product because this was given to me and I didn't have much of a choice. I'm still too much of a cheapo to buy MAC products because I just love quantity way to much! I don't see the rationale in paying RM40 for an eyeshadow pan when I can get something similar for perhaps RM10. If I buy a cheaper eyeshadow, I could get 4 eyeshadows compared to only 1 from MAC. I got an A for Math!
I'm still waiting for the day that I'll actually be capable to go to a cosmetic counter, pick out whatever I fancy, pay for it and not have nightmares of monstrous credit card statements. OR I could look at the floor more in hope to find a dropped credit card and take it for a few swipes before throwing it away. I know it's fraud but the bank would eventually figure that out and not charge the butterfingers. I'd probably have to wear a hat to avoid being captured by the CCTV. Sounds like a plan? We'll keep our fingers crossed!

I got an eyeshadow pan in Meadow. Embryo steps.
Read on for swatches.






2 comments:

prettybeautiful said...

I never own at MAC as well due to the steep prices, and they have the worst sales team on earth.

Connie said...

I've always felt rather intimidated going into MAC. i feel judged :( although I do know a few good assistants from MAC. lol.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy