Skin Deco

Friday, June 27, 2008

I Am An Ogre -- Rawr!


For yesterday's look I used Orange and Green (Orange + Green = Ogre = Lame!). I really really liked the color combination but I didn't pile on too much color (for school!). I'd definitely try this again but with more intensity. I also tried out a new base idea that I learned on YouTube which is applying Revlon Skinlights all over the lids and then setting it with a neutral eyeshadow. To my surprise, it totally worked! No creasing and the color stayed on. I was truly amazed. I'm gonna try this method for a few more times before I go in depth with it. So, here it is! An ogre look for Thursday. And I totally HATE how my skin is. I'm still recuperating. Bear with me. I can't even use concealer. Ugh. Read on for close up pictures, more camwhoring pictures and of course, item description.





Items Used:

Missha BB Cream
Loreal True Match Liquid foundation
Revlon Skinlights in Peach Light (on eyes as well)
Giorgio Armani Loose Powder
Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in #3 and #11
88-Color Palette (yellowish white, green, soft yellow, soft orange)
Maybelline Banana Split Palette (highlight)
Indelible Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Mousse
Smashbox Dual Ended Eyeliner Pencil
Clinique Lash Power Mascara
Prescriptives Eyebrow Powder
Origins Once Upon A Shine in Sheer Fruit Punch



2 comments:

橘子orange said...

y tis colour make ur eyes look so bengkak de???

Connie said...

because my eyes memang bengkak >.<

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy