Skin Deco

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2 Colorful Looks: Paddle Pop Rainbow & Blue-Green


The first look was inspired by Cynthia from California Lucky. I was absolutely in love with the color combination and it was surprisingly an acceptably subtle colorful look so it's perfect for anyone who wants to play with a few colors without looking over the top. The color combination reminded me of Paddle Pop Rainbow ice cream.

For the next look I wanted to try the blues from the 88-Color Palette. I was kinda just winging it and making it up as I go along so it looks a tad odd... Hmm... Anywho, the colors are fantastic! I really love how vibrant they are. I also "placed" a falsie that cost me RM12.90 but didn't actually look all that fantastic and didn't feel comfortable. I thought it looked fluttery and totally adorable but I guess looks are deceiving. Read on for more pictures and description of items used.



Paddle Pop Rainbow





Items Used:

Missha BB Cream
Giorgio Armani Face Fabric in #9
Giorgio Armani Loose Powder
Shu Uemura Glow On Blush in Harmonious Orange
Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in #11
Indelible Cream Eyeshadow in Bare Necessity
88-Color Eyeshadow Palette
Indelible Gel Eyeliner in Black Cherry
Clinique Lash Power Mascara
Bloop Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Prescriptives Eyebrow Powder
Origins Once Upon A Shine Lip Gloss in Sheer Fig


Colorful Blue-Green


Items Used:

Indelible Cream Eyeshadow in Bare Necessity
88-Color Eyeshadow Palette
Maybelliner Banana Split Palette (The highlight)
Elianto Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Bloop Pencil Eyeliner in Black
Bloop Pencil Eyeliner in Blue
Maybelline Volume Express Mascara in Black


1 comments:

rinaz said...

Wow, this is super super gorgeous. So beautiful!

Wish I was skilled enough to do that!

I was just randomly surfing around, by the way and stumbled upon your site :)

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy