Skin Deco

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Watsons Green Tea Mask Review


I bought Watsons Green Tea Essence Anti-Oxidant Facial Mask some time ago but I haven't got to posting a review which is what I'll be doing now. I got the 6 pieces mask but they do sell them individually I think. I'm not sure what the normal price is but I got this for RM9.90 since it was on sale.

"protect your skin from environmental damage and the signs of aging. Leaves your skin with a more youthful appearance"

"Refreshes tired and dull skin, revealing skin's natural glow. Helps cleanse and purify the skin, leaving it looking radiant. Provides intensive moisturising to help improve overall skin texture."


So, I've been using this and I must say that I really like this. It's a sheet of cotton mask soaked in "30ml of green tea essence". I'm not sure if there actually is 30ml of essence in each mask but i can say that it is well soaked as the mask is practically dripping. The sheet is easy to adjust according to the shape of your face but I find that it may not go on too neatly.

The initial feeling is very cooling and I especially like this because it feels very comfortable thus this is an excellent mask for tired times when you just wanna relax. As I remove the mask in 20 minutes although I usually leave it on longer, there are still residues of the essence on the mask sheet and also my face. So, I squeeze out the rest of the essence and massage it onto my face. The essence is very smooth and it really does hydrate the skin. I use this at night and the next morning, my skin feels really supple and soft. I don't think visually it made much of difference but this is definitely a really good mask for hydration and relaxing. I'll definitely buy this again but only if there's a sale again.

My Rating: 3.5/5

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do you buy the Watsons Facial masks from?
Nadia

Connie said...

From Watson's. specifically, Mid Valley's Watson's.

Jess said...

Hi Connie!
I love sheets masks a lot, because they give most moisture benefits to my dehydrated skin!

Unfortunately here in europe such kind of masks are still quite uncommon.

Most moisture masks come in that cream textures, which I don't really like, as they mostly feel so sticky even after removal.

My favourite sheet mask for now is CLINIQUE's Moisture Surge Facial Sheet Mask.

Well, hope they will bring out some more soon here in europe! ;)

Have a nice day!
Jess

Connie said...

Hi Jess. thank's for viewing my blog.

yeah. sheet masks are such an Asian cosmetic thing. I can think of western brands with many types of sheet masks. I've heard of clinique's moisture surge mask but I haven't really tried it yet. Glad to hear a good review!

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy