Here's how you do it:
- Fill in the gaps between the root of the lashes with a liquid liner and line the inner rim of the upper lash line to give the illusion of fuller lash line.
- Curl your lashes from root to tip.
- Coat lashes with mascara starting from the root and wiggling the wand upwards to the tip. This helps to get more product onto the lashes. Repeat a few times.
- Comb through lashes with a spoolie and reapply mascara.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you get the result that you want.
I hope you'll find this helpful! Give it a try and let me know how it turns out. The key ingredient here is patience.