I did my favourite neutral eye look at the moment especially because I'm loving my NYX eyeshadow in Golden (I hope to get more of NYX single shadows in future) and of course, my Chocolate Mousse Indelible Gel Eyeliner.
- Indelible Cream Eyeshadow in Bare Necessity
- Giorgio Armani Eyeshadow in #9
- NYX Single Eyeshadow in Golden
- Sweetscents Pigments in Egyptian Oracle
- Sweetscents Pigments in Smokey Quartz and Diamonds
- Indelible Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Mousse
- Bloop Eye Liner Pencil in Black
- Canmake Extra Long Curl Mascara
Start by prepping the lids with the cream eyeshadow or any eye primer of choice. Take your eyeshadow brush and apply GAC #9 on the inner half of the lids.
With the same brush, take Golden and apply it to the middle of the lid by dragging the color downwards and then blending it into the inner crease.
Apply Egyptian's Oracale on the remaining lid and blend it into the outer crease.
Next, take your contour brush and apply Smokey Quartz and Diamonds into the outer corner and blend into the crease.
Take your highlight brush to apply highlighter under the brows. Blend out any harsh lines and also to soften the overall look.
Apply gel eye liner on the upper lash line and create a little winged end. Tightline with your eye pencil. Also apply eye pencil on 3/4 of the lower lash line.
Use your small contour brush to pack on Golden eyeshadow on the lower liner. Curl lashes (my goodness, my lashes are so short you can't even see them being curled) then apply your mascara.