Skin Deco

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Part Two: Neutral Eyes

A continuation of the previous post. We'll start off by showing you how I look without any makeup whatsoever. I actually went to college with a bare face today because apparently some of my classmates have never seen me without my makeup. Lol! I hope I don't scare you. Please excuse my stress zits, tired eyes and awkward smile/pose.


I did my favourite neutral eye look at the moment especially because I'm loving my NYX eyeshadow in Golden (I hope to get more of NYX single shadows in future) and of course, my Chocolate Mousse Indelible Gel Eyeliner.

Products Used:


  1. Indelible Cream Eyeshadow in Bare Necessity
  2. Giorgio Armani Eyeshadow in #9
  3. NYX Single Eyeshadow in Golden
  4. Sweetscents Pigments in Egyptian Oracle
  5. Sweetscents Pigments in Smokey Quartz and Diamonds
  6. Indelible Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Mousse
  7. Bloop Eye Liner Pencil in Black
  8. Canmake Extra Long Curl Mascara
These are the brushes that I used...


Neutral Eyes


Start by prepping the lids with the cream eyeshadow or any eye primer of choice. Take your eyeshadow brush and apply GAC #9 on the inner half of the lids.


With the same brush, take Golden and apply it to the middle of the lid by dragging the color downwards and then blending it into the inner crease.


Apply Egyptian's Oracale on the remaining lid and blend it into the outer crease.
Next, take your contour brush and apply Smokey Quartz and Diamonds into the outer corner and blend into the crease.


Take your highlight brush to apply highlighter under the brows. Blend out any harsh lines and also to soften the overall look.


Apply gel eye liner on the upper lash line and create a little winged end. Tightline with your eye pencil. Also apply eye pencil on 3/4 of the lower lash line.


Use your small contour brush to pack on Golden eyeshadow on the lower liner. Curl lashes (my goodness, my lashes are so short you can't even see them being curled) then apply your mascara.

Done!


With flash.


The finished look: So you see, not heavily made up but just enough to enhance the features. And apparently I forgot my concealer so please ignore the dark circles.


Thanks for looking!
P/s: I hate my hair!!

3 comments:

GG said...

Hey hun,

you look absolutely glowy and gorgeous, what did you use on your lips, it looks very flower-petal like. By the way I'm tagging you to name 6 quirky things about you and you're supposed to link me as you tag and then tag 6 other people. I don't think I'll be able to find 6 other people, whew!

Connie said...

Thanks GG. I think I used a clear gloss. I think. lol. I seldom work with my lips because they're always so horribly chapped with eczema. *sighs*

thanks for the tag! I've already typed out my post but I can't think of 6 other ppl as well! lol! I'm too new to the blogging scene. lol

Girl said...

hey dear, where do u get those brushes ? can u list a few places in msia to get good and relatively cheap brushes ?

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy