Skin Deco

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Massive Haulage!!


Just to tempt those who are vulnerable to temptations. My massive haul. Not inclusive of 10 more items that I have not received.

Beautiful, aren't they? What I got:

  1. Elizabeth Arden 8-Hour Cream (I got the first 3 in a set)
  2. Elizabeth Arden 8-Hour Body Treatment
  3. Elizabeth Arden 8-Hour Hand Treatment
  4. Elizabeth Arden 8-Hour Lip Protectant
  5. Revlon Eyeshadow Quads (I took out the other 2 pans)
  6. Loreal True Match Liquid Foundation in Golden Vanilla
  7. Revlon Skinlights in Golden Light
  8. Revlon Skinlights in Peach Light
  9. Revlon Luxurious Lengths Mascara in Blackened Brown
  10. Averine Loose Powder in Fair
  11. Averine Perfect Finish Pressed Powder in Beige
  12. Shu Uemura Glow On Blush in P Gold 91
  13. Bloop Eye Liner Pencil in Black
  14. Bloop Eye Liner Pencil in Blue
  15. Bigelow Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine
  16. Clinelle Lip Solution Lip Balm
  17. Loreal Holographic Eyeshadow in Xenon Blue
  18. Loreal Holographic Eyeshadow in Golden Rose
  19. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum
  20. Maybelline WhiteStay UV Base in Purple
  21. Maybelline Fruit Jelly Lip Gloss in Honey Berry
  22. Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara in Cherry Fuschia
  23. Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara in Cool Turquoise
  24. Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara in Wild Black
  25. Maybelline Unstoppable Shiny Black Mascara


I shall review soon. Too many stuff to review!! Thank you for viewing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... where do get all those items?
For free or wat..
I would love to try too~haha

Taggy said...

I wish it was for free! but it wasn't. I had to trade it with a bunch of moo-lahs *sobs*

Jade Dancinginthe Moonlight said...

Hey dear, I wonder u have try the Revlon Color Stay with Softplex. It was use widely in popteen mag, do tell me when u tried it~~~

Connie said...

ah!! i left a comment in his ID again. sorry.

Hi Jade, I'm sorry but I haven't tried the Revlon Color Stay foundation. I've only tried their Age Defying Light Liquid Makeup. I've swatched the Color Stay before and I remember the texture to be quite promising. I passed on Revlon foundations because the colors seem a tad too pink for me in general.

Anonymous said...

Where did u get the revlon skinlights from??? I've been looking high and low for it but i can't find it anymore and i'm running out of mine. :(

Connie said...

I think the Revlon Skinlights have been discontinued. I got it from an online seller: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=638874&st=0&p=15842496&#entry15842496

perhaps you can have a look there. :)

Connie said...

whoops. I didn't know that the link would get cut off. here's the remaining part tht got cut off:

=638874&view=findpost&p=15842496

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy