Skin Deco

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MAD Is Here!!


Yes, I've gotten my MAD stuff and here they are! My metallic red handle kabuki brush and some random eyelash-card-thingy I picked up from Chamelon.

So, this is what I got from MAD via secretsummer on lowyat.net:
- Satin Glow Mineral Finishing Powder
- Loose Powder Mineral Foundation in Lt-Med Golden
- Indelible Gel Eyeliner in Black Cherry & Chocolate Mousse
- Indelible Cream Eyeshadow in Bare Necessity
- 23 MAD Multi-use Pigments

The order of the swatches are: Bare Necessity, Chocolate Mousse and Black Cherry. Left is without flash and right is with flash.


Quick overview! I love the 2 gel liners. They are very smooth and really lasts the whole day without smudging. I really like the cream eyeshadow as well to use as an eye primer. It brings out the pigment colors and help them stay on the whole day but I find that it does crease just a little. Quite equivalent to using mixing medium but of course, minus the hassle. The kabuki brush is really soft and dense but it sheds so I'm still waiting for it to stop shedding. I'm trying not to throw a fit because even the MAC 182 sheds. I love the metallic red handle though. Very cute. The pigments are of course, great. Very pigmented even without a base with better staying power as well. The foundation is by far the best mineral foundation that I've used. It gives just enough coverage and it lasts. The Satin Glow adds a really non-over-the-top glow to the skin as well. The eyelash card, just get it. It's RM1.90 and great for avoiding messy mascara mishaps on the lids. It comes with two combs on the handles. Just a neat tool to have around especially if you're messy with your mascaras. Plus, I've seen people selling this for RM6. So, just get one from Chamelon. Comes in a few colors.

I'll do a more in depth review for some of the items later on.

2 comments:

Lilcarmen said...

saya sangat suka u punya black cherry...saya mau lah..btw..my MAD have arrived too...*hugs them everynite before sleep*..=D

Connie said...

hahaha. you can't have it! wait for our old old MAD order to arrive then I sell to you my other black cherry. :p I want more MAD liners!!

and you're crazier than me. At least I don't hug my makeup to sleep

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy