Skin Deco

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fafi Sunset


As always, I wake up early to play with makeup and rub them off to put on my "normal" makeup for the day. First up, we have a Fafi-inspired look that Jessie made me do. I don't actually have any Fafi products or MAC products (except for the brush cleanser) for that matter so I'm not exactly sure if it's supposed to look like this but here's my attempt anyways. Improvised by using my own stuff.

Items Used:

- MAD Indelible Cream Eyeshadow in Bare Necessity as base
- MAD Pigments in Wedding all over the lids
- Secretsummer's Pigments in Pink Bronze on the two corners of the under-brow
- Kate Gel Liner in BK-2 for... obviously where
- Dior Crayon Pencil in Black for tightlining
- Missha Cream Eyeshadow Stick in White for the lower lash line







On the other eye I did a somewhat soft sunset eye look.



Items Used:

- The yellow from L.A. Colors Tease Palette
- MAD Pigments in Trust Fund
- MAD Pigments in Rave
- The white from Purpleglitz Palette
- Kate Gel Liner in BK-2
- Dior Crayon Liner in Black
- L'Chear Mascara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much is the indellible gel eyeliner? if it's good and price are reasonable, will consider getting too :)

Connie said...

it's USD8.99 each from www.madminerals.org. We paid RM35 for each including shipment to Malaysia.

It's definitely cheap compared to many other types of gel liner such as MAC's Fluidline, Stila Smudge Pots and Bobbi's Gel Liner.

The texture is very smooth too.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy