Tuesday, April 15, 2008
As always, I wake up early to play with makeup and rub them off to put on my "normal" makeup for the day. First up, we have a Fafi-inspired look that Jessie made me do. I don't actually have any Fafi products or MAC products (except for the brush cleanser) for that matter so I'm not exactly sure if it's supposed to look like this but here's my attempt anyways. Improvised by using my own stuff.
- MAD Indelible Cream Eyeshadow in Bare Necessity as base
- MAD Pigments in Wedding all over the lids
- Secretsummer's Pigments in Pink Bronze on the two corners of the under-brow
- Kate Gel Liner in BK-2 for... obviously where
- Dior Crayon Pencil in Black for tightlining
- Missha Cream Eyeshadow Stick in White for the lower lash line
On the other eye I did a somewhat soft sunset eye look.
- The yellow from L.A. Colors Tease Palette
- MAD Pigments in Trust Fund
- MAD Pigments in Rave
- The white from Purpleglitz Palette
- Kate Gel Liner in BK-2
- Dior Crayon Liner in Black
- L'Chear Mascara