Skin Deco

Friday, March 14, 2008

Loreal True Match Liquid Foundation Review


I found a sample pack of the Loreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup so I decided to try it today since I'm on the look out for a Giorgio Armani substitute. Unfortunately, I still can't find it.

This foundation is definitely a popular one and it claims to be super blendable, matches your skin tone and texture precisely and contains no oils, fragrances and pore-clogging fillers. It is also supposed to give a good control of coverage and has an spf of 17.

The super blendable claim is absolutely valid. The texture is very smooth and it leaves a dewy finish which I highly adore. Coverage is not too bad either although I would recommend more to even out the skin tone with. It has a rather good staying power and didn't cause any blotchiness throughout the day without touch-ups. However, it dried up on my forehead area and accentuated my fine lines *sighs*. As for the matching of tone, it looked fine when applied initially but it oxidizes quite badly to an ashy grey color making the complexion look quite dull and doesn't look natural on the skin anymore.

I was feeling hopeful when I first had it on.. but when it turned grey, all hope was gone.

My Rating: 3/5

Photo Credit: www.pimpindeals.com

1 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Connie, I had the same problem with fading..and I have dry skin. My faves continue to be MAC, MUFE, YSL, Clarins, and Armani.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy