Skin Deco

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Liplicious... Oh So Delicious...

I finally got my Liplicious Lip Gloss!! This lip gloss is from Bath and Body Works and is sold at 7USD. Unfortunately, it's not available in Malaysia. I got mine from www.lowyat.net for RM20 + RM3 postage fee. The color I got was Raspberry Jam (i didn't have a choice actually).


The packaging is quite nice. I like that it has an aluminum-colored cap since lip glosses in tubes tend to make the caps messy and that looks icky through a transparent cap.
The scent is excellent! Smells so alike raspberries even with that hint of sourness. The taste is slightly sweetish but according to Carmen, it needs a pinch of sour in the taste (you're not supposed to be eating lip gloss!).
Color is rather solid and perhaps a little too bright for me but a dab of my magic brown gloss, it looks perfect. It has some gold shimmer in it too. The color doesn't stay on too long but it keeps the lips moisturized but not sticky. Contains jojoba oil and Vitamin E.
Glossiness... more of a soft shine.
When applied, it gives this slight pleasant tingling minty feeling.

All in all, a very nice gloss and if other flavors are made available to me, I'll definitely get them.

My Rating: 4.5/5



Ingredients:
Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minérale), Flavor (Aroma), Silica Silylate, Petrolatum, Polyethylene, Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Sodium Saccharin, Tin Oxide, BHT, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499).

Info credit: www.bathandbodyworks.com

2 comments:

Lilcarmen said...

I won't mind eating lip gloss..especially the raspberry liplicious if it has a hint of sourness+P..Try me..hahahahaha

diena said...

How come the colour you test on uour hand and lips is different? the pinkish on your lips is very nice...how to get the colour? did u use lips concealer first before applying?

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy