Skin Deco

Monday, March 17, 2008

Cinnamon & Honey Facial Mask

I got this recipe from specktra.net. Anyways, this deliciously yummy-smelling mask helps to soften and brighten the skin as well as give your skin a smooth and refreshed feeling.



Ingredients:

1 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsy Cinnamon Powder

Directions:

  1. Mix both ingredients together until you get a paste
  2. Spread evenly onto face and leave on for about 30 minutes
  3. Rinse off and follow with a moisturizer


Image Credit: www.danish-schnapps-recipes.com

2 comments:

JuHaiNa JoHaN said...

Hi Connie,
I've tried this before long time ago..but I used cinnamon powder with water only..It's really good..My mom told me to do this..

But after reading from your blog, I am thinking of trying mix it with honey..Surely it will gives a great result.

Thanks a lot..

Anonymous said...

how if i combine cinnamon with milk, honey, few drops of lemon juice, baking soda, gram flour and extra virgin olive oil?

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy