Skin Deco

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Artist Brush = Make-up Brush

Make-up brushes can be quite expensive at times but there are substitutes for them that are much much much cheaper and work just as well -- artist brushes. I currently have 4 artist brushes that I use for applying make-up and love very much. They're very handy and more importantly, cheap! I'm still on the hunt for some less easily available artist brushes.




From the left:
  1. Round nylon brush #0 aka liner brush (RM1) - this is just the perfect eye liner brush for applying wet eyeshadow as well as liquid liner
  2. Round nylon brush #1 aka liner brush (RM0.75) - just like #0 but creates a thicker more dramatic line
  3. Round top goat hair brush #4 aka mop cut brush (RM3) - my new addition. I use this to apply eye shadow as well as blend them
  4. Round top goat hair brush #6 aka mop cut brush (RM3.40) - great for blending eyeshadow and applying highlight color. Also used for applying to powder on under eye
*Prices may vary according to quality, brand and store.

I'm looking into getting more sizes of the mop cut brushes so that I can use them as a corner blender brush as well as a cheek highlight brush.

Other brushes that would be easy to come by would be the flat eye liner brush, angled liner brush and fan tail brush.

3 comments:

Lilcarmen said...

told you,I'm not the only reader..bwahahaha*..

Connie said...

hahaha. you better contribute those lip balm reviews!

Anonymous said...

hi, may i noe wher u get those brushes? they semms nice =)
thx

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy